I was tagged by Coffeegrl for this, and it looks like another good way to get me out of my posting slump. Actually, this is kind of hard.
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. The end of the school year. I like the change of pace once we hit summer.
2. Our CSA (farm share) starting up and lots and lots of good veggies.
3. Heading to DC to see my brother and sister-in-law and our best friends.
4. Fresh tomatoes from our garden.
5. Harry Potter movie this summer. (I stole this one from Coffeegrl, but it is true)
6. Starting the great pizza grilling experiment – we’re going to play around with different crusts, sauces, and toppings, I can’t wait.
7. My birthday (in only 2 weeks?!). Even if I have to work, I’m still looking forward to it.
8. Swimming at the lake now once it gets a little warmer
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Yoga (last class of the session, sadly)
2. Answered a reference question about the Web of Science and EndNote
3. Did a lot of work on Little Four Eyes
4. Realized it was June. What? When did that happen?
5. Read a bit of From Dead to Worse, a wonderfully fun and light vampire romance.
6. Drove the van pool because our fearless original driver/benevolent dictator has left us.
7. Failed to answer a reference question about an obscure Byzantine patriarch (I’m a science librarian for a reason)
8. Ate sushi
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Write easily
2. Get pregnant without medical intervention
3. Enjoy exercise
4. Convince myself to go to sleep early
5. See an active volcano
6. Get up north (northern MN, that is) some time this summer
7. Draw well
8. Sing well
Eight shows I watch:
1. America’s Next Top Model. (what?)
2. 30 Rock
3. The Office
5. The Amazing Race
6. Make Me a Supermodel
7. Top Chef
8. Project Runway (ok, so I like the reality tv)
Eight favorite fruits:
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1. Antarctica. Really. I’ll get there some day. I would love to work there for a summer.
8. Space. Even though I know I’ll never get there. I really would like to go.
Eight places I’ve lived:
1. Minneapolis, MN
2. Edina, MN
3. Northfield, MN
4. Keitum auf Sylt (in Germany)
5. Kaputh (in Germany)
6. Ellettsville, IN
7. Greeley, CO
8. Sioux Falls, SD
I know I’m supposed to tag, but I’m horrible at tagging. I’m afraid I’ll upset someone by tagging them, or by not tagging them. It’s a silly hang up. But I’ll never actually publish this thing if I spend the time trying to decide who to tag so I’m just pushing publish.
- Posted in: all about me