cure for writers’ block
(note, this was written yesterday morning, I didn’t have time to post it until today. I only say that because of question 13 on where you were last night, and last night was Halloween, and I wasn’t on the Internet. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Also, Chris is not currently at work.)
Yay! I was tagged by Andie at Surprise of Unfolding – waves hi to Andie!
Since I’m stuck at the car dealership getting my car serviced (just the normal stuff), and I’m suffering from a bit of writer’s block (writer’s block or writers’ block?), this is perfect! Of course, the wireless at this place is wierd, so I can’t actually get to Tragic Optimist to post it, but I’ll post once I’m home again.
The idea is to give one word answers to the questions, which is cool when you’re stuck on writing, because all of a sudden you want to write more. Perfect!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? work (his last day)
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? strong. kind. generous.
5. Your father? smart. principled. funny. (crap this one word thing is too hard)
6. Your favorite thing? sleep. or chocolate. or hugs.
7. Your dream last night? fun (I was in a group of people with superpowers. One person could phase through walls, one could turn invisible, one could talk to other people from far away. We didn’t have a place to live so we were squatting in some guy’s apartment while he was on vacation.)
8. Your dream/goal? Antarctica
9.The room you’re in? dealership service waiting room
10. Your hobby? reading. cooking. pretending to garden. blogging.
11. Your fear? losing family
12. Where do you want to be in six years? here (well, not right here in the dealership, but still here in Mpls)
13. Where were you last night? Interwebs
14. What you’re not? extroverted
15. One of your wish list items? closet space
16. Where you grew up? heartland (South Dakota, Colorado, Indiana)
17. The last thing you did? dropped off car
18. What are you wearing? black
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? cats
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? Zoe
24. Your car? boxy (Scion xB)
25. Something you’re not wearing? lederhosen
26. Favorite store? not sure I have one
27. Your Summer? fun with the brief panic of Zoe’s surgery (which in the end was not worth panicking about)
28. Love someone? Yes (many ones, in fact)
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
And now I tag anyone who’s having trouble coming up with something to write!
- Posted in: Uncategorized