I got my very first blog award from The Continuing Adventures of SuperPreemie. SuperPreemie is Shoshanna, Zoe’s big blog sister, and the daughter of very dear friends, who have kept Zoe well-dressed in S’s clothes. Shoshanna will be 4 in just 2 days and it’s been very wonderful to read her story and watch her grow. She spent 89 long days in the NICU and has grown into a pretty stinkin’ cute and smart kid.
So I’m supposed to pass the award on to others. Ummm, this feels kind of like I’m leaving lots of people out, but here’s my picks:
- At the foot of the bluff – a former co-worker and wonderful friend. Her photos are amazing, as is her writing and her taste in certain sci-fi shows.
- Oranges and Peaches – a friend and fellow librarian. I love how she turns posts about day to day occurrences into a chance to do more research.
- Fighting Windmills – more fantastic photos and thought-provoking posts. Plus, she’s an Ani fan.
- Geeks in Rome – geeks. and in Rome. Her stories keep me laughing, and I love reading about life in Italy.
Ok, for those that I’ve passed this on to, they are supposed to:
- Place the Logo on your blog
- Link to the person who awarded you
- You can nominate up to 5 blogs
- Add their links to your blog
- Leave a message in the comment section of their blog to notify the winners.