Favorite Posts Meme
Fighting Windmills tagged me with the Favorite Posts Meme, which might be the first meme I’ve ever been tagged with – thanks (and I mean that honestly, not sarcastically)! The idea isto go back through your archives and post links to five favorite blog posts that match five categories.
- Link One must be about family – my thoughts on weddings and marriage.
- Link Two must be about friends – the uneasy friendship with the mama bunny in my yard (I really haven’t written much about friends, how awful)
- Link Three must be about yourself – remembering the day I got my positive pregnancy test
- Link Four must be about something you love – Chris and Zoe reading a book – that’s so much love all in one place.
- Link Five can be anything you choose – “Children of Men” book club discussion
It’s been kind of fun looking through the posts, but really intimidating, too. As I’ve mentioned before, writing doesn’t come easily, and now I’m finding that re-reading my writing isn’t so easy, either. Plus I’m realizing that I want to write more – well, post more, I have 11 posts started that I haven’t finished yet.
And tagging is may be the most difficult. Anyone who wants to do the same should consider themselves tagged.